The Italian Renaissance Lady's Wardrobe pattern is here! Using extensive research, we have created a pattern suitable for making women's clothing of 1530-1600 Italy.
The Italian Lady's Wardrobe package includes the same detailed research and documentation that made our Elizabethan and Tudor patterns famous. It includes:
The Sottana (dress) with five bodice styles, pleated or gathered skirt and optional train
Seven sleeve styles and flag fan
The patterns are multi-sized from 2 to 30.
The package comes with extensive instructions: a manual of 170 pages of fully illustrated text. This includes instruction in advanced sewing and costuming techniques, trim suggestions, and much more. As some of our customers have said, the manual alone is worth the price of the package.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- A PDF file with all patterns on a 36 inch sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop
- A PDF file with all patterns tiled to be printed on a home printer in US Letter size.
- A PDF file with all patterns tiled to be printed on a home printer in A4 size.
- For this particular pattern, each garment has a 36 inch pattern sheet, tiled sheets for both A4 and US Letter, and instructions on how to assemble the tiled sheets for that garment. This is so you do not have to print the entire pattern sheet at once, and can instead only print what you want to work on.
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.
NOTE: RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PURCHASES.