I strive to make my patterns perfect, but human nature being what it is, sometimes there are errors. This is a place for you to find corrections to, and amendments and bonuses for the patterns.
I'll be adding to this page as time allows.
If you don't find what you're looking for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 012, 022: Some versions of #012, the Elizabethan Bodice, and #022, The Elizabethan Lady, are missing the instructions for attaching removable sleeves to the bodice. Here's a correction.
Attaching Removable Sleeves to the Bodice
2. 010 The 16th Century Lady's Doublet: Pattern Alteration Instructions
3. 003 Elizabethan Accessories, is missing pattern piece 4A, the Caul Band, in the bond paper version.
4. 025, 026: A train extension is available for both gowns since they use the same skirt design.
A4 Printable Tiled Train Pattern sheets
US Letter Tiled Printable Train Pattern sheets
36 inch Printable Train Pattern sheet
5. 025, 026, 029: A sleeve alteration mod pack.
Sleeve and Variations Manual
US Letter Tiled Printable Sleeve Pattern Sheets
A4 Printable Tiled Sleeve Pattern Sheets