The Elizabethan Lady's Underpinnings package contains undergarments designed for use with our Elizabethan Lady's Wardrobe patterns. Like all our patterns, these are based on extensive historical research. Working carefully from the best sources available, we have produced a set of undergarment patterns that are authentic, easy to put together for beginners, with authentic details for advanced sewers.
This pattern is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
The Elizabethan Lady's Underpinnings package includes (click to view technical illustrations):
Two styles of smocks, with partletCorset with three style variationsFarthingale & bum roll
The patterns are multi-sized from 2 to 30.
In addition, the package comes with extensive instructions: a manual with 102 pages of fully illustrated text. This includes instruction in advanced sewing and costuming techniques, appendices, sizing and measuring charts, and a detailed bibliography.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the tiled pattern
- A PDF file with the pattern on a sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop
- A PDF file with the pattern tiled to be printed on a home printer. The same file will work for letter and A4 size paper.
- The garments are divided into separate folders, so you only need to print the garment you want to work on.
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.
NOTE: RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PURCHASES.