The Elizabethan Sleeves pattern includes popular sleeve styles
of the era:
- Curved Sleeves in wide and narrow versions
- Spanish Sleeve
- Paned Cap Sleeve
- Phoenix Sleeve
- Paned Sleeve
- Hanging Sleeve
These sleeve patterns are not copies of those in our now out of print Elizabethan Lady’s Wardrobe pattern. The are completely new drafts, with a more historical shape and better fit. Sizes 2-30 are included.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.
This pattern coordinates with our 16th Century Doublet, 16th Century Skirts and Elizabethan Bodice patterns.
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The 48 page instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- A PDF file with the pattern on a sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop
- A PDF file with the pattern tiled to be printed on a home printer. The same file will work for letter and A4 size paper.
NOTE: RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PURCHASES.