We are delighted to announce the first of our Italian Renaissance Lady's Ensemble: The Italian Renaissance Lady's Underpinnings, suitable for the years 1570-1600.
The Italian Lady's Underpinnings package includes the same detailed research and documentation that made our Elizabethan and Tudor patterns famous. It includes:
Sleeveless Shift, Drawers, Camicia
Underbodice, Plain or Rope Stiffened Petticoat
Three styles of Partlet and Pocket
The patterns are multi-sized from 2 to 30. In addition, the package comes with extensive instructions: a manual with 100 pages of fully illustrated text. This includes instruction in advanced sewing and costuming techniques, appendices, sizing and measuring charts, a detailed bibliography, and an attractive cover insert.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- A PDF file with the pattern on a 36 inch sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop
- A PDF file with the pattern tiled to be printed on a home printer in US Letter size.
- A PDF file with the pattern tiled to be printed on a home printer in A4 size.
- For this particular pattern, each garment has a 36 inch pattern sheet, tiled sheets for both A4 and US Letter, and instructions on how to assemble the tiled sheets for that garment. This is so you do not have to print the entire pattern sheet at once, and can instead only print what you want to work on.
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.
NOTE: RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PURCHASES.