020D The Elizabethan Gentleman's Sleeves Digital Download
Sleeves in the Elizabethan period were a focal style point. They were most often sewn to the doublet, but could made up separately and stitched, tied or laced in as desired, a popular choice for those who wear them in climates other than that of England. Wide, open sleeves were sometimes layered over narrower ones.
Our pattern includes fives sleeve styles with numerous variations. Sizes 34-56 are included.
Note: This pattern is reprinted from our now out of print Elizabethan Gentleman's wardrobe package. If you have that one, you do not need to purchase this one.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The 44 page instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- A PDF file with the pattern on a sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop
- A PDF file with the pattern tiled to be printed on a home printer. The same file will work for letter and A4 size paper.
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.