Slops, also known as trunkhose or netherhose, were high style in the Elizabethan period. Our pattern includes two fullness options and three length options, plus an optional codpiece.
Sizes 34-56 are included.
Note: This pattern is reprinted from our now out of print Elizabethan Gentleman's wardrobe package. If you have that one, you do not need to purchase this one.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The 44 page instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- A PDF file with the pattern on a sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop
- A PDF file with the pattern tiled to be printed on a home printer. The same file will work for letter and A4 size paper.
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.
NOTE: RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PURCHASES.