012D Elizabethan Bodice Digital Download
Note: If you're looking for all the pieces to make a complete outfit, you may wish to purchase our Elizabethan Lady pattern instead. It contains this bodice pattern as well as five other garments.
The Bodice pattern is a great choice for the costumer who's comfortable sewing simpler garments like smocks and skirts, but wants to move up to a higher level.
This bodice is suitable for wear by all classes in the years 1565-1600. The pattern can be made up with fastening in the front with hooks and eyes or laces, or with laces at the side backs or center back. Several skirting and shoulder treatment options are included.
Sizes 2- 30 are included in every package, including separate pattern pieces for bust cup sizes A/B, C, D, and DD!
The 60 page instruction manual includes historical notes, extensive fitting and sewing instructions, and design tips.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The 60 page instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- A PDF file with the pattern on a sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop
- A PDF file with the pattern tiled to be printed on a home printer. The same file will work for letter and A4 size paper.