This pattern is for a 36" half or full circle cloak, suitable for men and women in the 16th Century.
The package includes patterns and instructions for:
* A Circle Cloak
Sizes S-XL are included in every package.
The detailed instruction manual includes historical notes, fitting and sewing instructions, and design tips.
This pattern coordinates with our other 16th Century patterns, to include our Italian patterns.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- PDF files with the pattern on a sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop in 36 inch width.
- PDF files with the pattern tiled to be printed on a US home printer.
- PDF files with the pattern tiled to be printed on A4 size paper.
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.
NOTE: DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.