This pattern contains the skirts portion of the basic "core wardrobe" for an English woman of the middle to upper classes in the years 1560-1590.
The package includes patterns and instructions for:
* An Underskirt
* A Forepart
* An Overskirt
Sizes 2- 30 are included in every package.
The detailed instruction manual includes historical notes, extensive fitting and sewing instructions, and design tips.
This pattern coordinates with our 16th Century Doublet, 16th Century Bodice and Elizabethan Sleeve patterns.
The pattern is a digital download, and comes with PDF files in a zip file. They include:
- The front and back cover pages of the pattern
- The instruction manual
- A PDF form with instructions on how to assemble the pattern
- PDF files with the pattern on a sheet that can be printed at your local copy shop in 36 inch width.
- PDF files with the pattern tiled to be printed on a US home printer.
- PDF files with the pattern tiled to be printed on A4 size paper.
DO NOT download the zip file to your phone. It must be downloaded to a computer.
NOTE: DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.