007 The Tudor Lady's Wardrobe
By popular request, we are delighted to present our Tudor Lady's Wardrobe pattern.
Suitable for the years 1520-1560, this package gives you everything you need to dress the Tudor woman, from undergarments to accessories.
It's not just for the upper class lady: we also provide instructions and pattern pieces for the working class Tudor woman.
- Smock with detachable cuffs, and under partlet
- Kirtle with supportive bodice, with three foresleeves
- Gown with three sleeve choices and optional train
- Two caps, English gable hood, and French hood
- Over partlet, apron, and sash
This pattern is printed on tissue paper.
This pattern includes a 100+ page manual with the same clear and detailed instructions that made our Elizabethan patterns world famous. With detailed historical notes by Tudor researcher Kimiko Small.